The Penguin Foundation charity was established to protect and preserve the unique flora and fauna of Phillip Island for future generations.
We do this by providing a dedicated source of funding to support various wildlife and environmental conservation projects. These include little penguin rescue and rehabilitation; building new little penguin nesting areas; monitoring little penguin health and behaviour; habitat restoration and protecting the little penguins' natural environment; and contributing funding to the vital Phillip Island Nature Parks Wildlife Clinic which cares for over 500 native species each year.
RACV Members receive 20% off an Adopt a Penguin pack, each pack includes:
- Letter of acknowledgement
- Thank you card with penguin photo
- Penguin Protector certificate
- Free adult or child ticket to visit the world-famous Penguin Parade
- Exclusive invitation to our Member Open Day where you'll meet world-renowned penguin researchers and rangers, and enjoy a behind the scenes experience at the Penguin Parade
- Enewsletters and more!
Please email email@example.com to Adopt a Penguin!
All donations, including penguin adoptions, made to the Penguin Foundation contribute to funding these vital research, conservation, rescue and rehabilitation efforts to protect Phillip Island's wildlife and environment.